Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
I tend to make it on the mild side when I take it to a potluck so it appeals to more people . When I make it at home I like to kick-up the heat a little.
This is a large recipe and can be halved.
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, skinless, diced - or you can use 2 boxes of tyson boneless buffalo chicken chunks for faster prep time
- 1 bottle
- light ranch dressing, regular sized bottle
- 2 large
- fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked, crumbled - or 2 packages of real bacon bits for faster prep time
- 1 pkg
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- cajun seasoning or your favorite hot sauce (i use frank's red hot) - to taste
- 1 box
- rotini pasta (i use whole wheat pasta)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1Cook diced chicken in a little oil & hot sauce (optional).
Drain and set aside to cool.
If you use the Tyson Buffalo Chicken Chunks simply heat them in the microwave according to the directions and dice.
* Keep a pair of kitchen scissors that are used exclusively for cutting-up chicken. Much easier than using a knife.
- 2Cook Pasta, rinse and drain. Add to chicken.
- 3Add bacon, cheese, tomatoes, dressing & hot sauce or cajun seasoning. You can add more or less of the dressing and hot sauce to get the right intensity for you.
- 4Mix and Chill.