1 canrefried beans
1 canFrito's Bean Dip
2 pkgrefrigerated guacamole (or make your own, recipe to follow)
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1/2 csour cream
2 cshredded cheddard jack cheese
3green onions, sliced (green & white parts)
1 smcan sliced black olives
How to Make Mexican Seven Layer Dip
- Mix refried beans and bean dip together. Spread in a 9x11 Pyrex dish.
- Spread guacamole on top of bean dip mixture. Guacamole recipe:
* 2 ripe avocados
* 1/2 red onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
* 1 jalepeno, minced
* 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
* 1/2 tomato, chopped
mash avocados with a fork, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning together. Spread on top of guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of sour cream layer.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, then black olives and then green onion.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for a couple of hours. Serve with tortilla chips.