By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
29 oztamales, canned
20 ozyellow hominy, drained
1 can(s)sausages, mini, cut in thirds
1/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
10 1/ ozcream of chicken soup
How to Make Mexicali Casserole
- Remove wrappers from the first can of tamales; cut tamales into thirds.
- Combine the cut tamales, the hominy, sausages, and cream of chicken soup; turn into a 1.5 quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove wrappers from second can of tamales; cut tamales diagonally in half.
- Garnish top of casserole with cut tamales; sprinkle cheese on top, then return to oven to melt cheese and heat top tamales.