Heath Bar Cookies
How to Make Heath Bar Cookies
- Sift together flour, salt & baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bnowl, combine Heath Bar pices & chopped walnuts. Set aside.
- Beat together butter & sugar. Beat in eggs, one a time & vanilla.
- Alternately mix in the Heath Bar mixure & the flour mixture, a third at a time, until well blended.
- Chill cookie dough for atleast 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. On cookie sheets lines with parchment paper, spoon 1 in balls. Place balls atleast 2 inches apart. Make sure there is room to spread.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are starting to brown. Remove from oven & let cool for a few minutes. Let cookies cool completely.