Lemon Fluff Pie
3 ozlemon jello
1 cboiling water
1/2 ccold water
8 ozlemon yogurt
8 ozfrozen whipped topping (thawed)
9 ozgraham cracker crust
How to Make Lemon Fluff Pie
- Combine gelatin & boiling water, stir 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Add cold water & stir.
- Chill jello until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Fold jello into yogurt & whipped topping.
- Pour jello mixture into graham cracker crust & smooth around until it's evenly spread in the crust.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 2-4 hours).
(Best if you can refrigerate overnight though)