Julie's Corn Casserole
For Tex-Mex variation, add cup or two of salsa or picante sauce. Heat flavor to your desire (mild, hot).
For a better top crust, add 1-2cups French’s Fried Onions to the top and then the cheese. (Husband’s favorite version)
1 can(s)corn, canned, drained
1 can(s)corn, cream-style
1 boxcorn muffin mix, 8 oz size
1 csour cream
1 stickbutter, melted
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Julie's Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together both cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, 2 cups cheese, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.