1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3chicken breast, skinless and boneless
1bag doritos nacho cheese chips
1 can(s)diced green chili's (optional)
How to Make Chicken Chalupa
- Boil and shred chicken breast.
- Mix cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup in large bowl, add shredded chicken, one cup cheese, diced green chili's (optional)
- Crush the bag of Doritos (the fun part for kids)
- Pore half of mixture into large (greased with butter) baking dish, add a layer of crushed Doritos and cheese, then layer mixture, Doritos, and cheese again putting lots of cheese on the very top.
- Cover with tin foil and bake at about 425 for 30 minutes, remove tin foil and bake additional 20 minutes until cheese on top is golden brown and bubbly.