Make sure your guests will be surprised
1 - The bowl can be kept in the freezer and use few times.
2 - Instead of fruits you can use small fresh flowers or dried flowers, or colored ribbons and beads, or whatever setting you like to use.
3 - For the ice to have a more transparent use distilled water.
4 - I used food color in water and looks good too.
How to Make Icy dish
- Place the larger bowl on a flat surface and pure the crushed ice in it, then place the small bowl top of the crushed ice in large bowl.
- Place few and small pcs of the fruits at the bottom of the big bowl between the crushed ice
- Then place the small bowl inside the big bowl. Be sure small bowl placed in the middle and straight inside the large bowl, then place the heavy object into the small bowl, be sure it won't move.
- Carefully, fill in and place the rest of the fruits between the spaces within the crushed ice and close to the edge of the container (big bowl). It is better to be out of the edge of Big Bowl, that shows the fruits.
- Next carefully fill in the big bowl with water and place it in the freezer, straight, and stay for a day.
- The next day, remove the heavy object from small bowl. To lifted the small bowl put warm water inside the small bowl to be separated from big bowl.
- Then fill the kitchen sink with warm water, then put the large bowl carefully in the warm water for a minute or two, maybe less or need more time that the bowl easily separated from ice.