Holy Cow cake
Note...cool whip and cream cheese topping is kinda rich. I have replaced the cream cheese with a small pack of jello vanilla pudding mixed with the cool whip and it isnt as rich.
- devil's food cake baked as directed
- 1 bottle
- caramel ice cream topping
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- butterfinger candy bars crushed
- 12 oz
- cool whip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- chocolate syrup for drizzling if desired
How to Make Holy Cow cake
- 1Bake cake as directed in 13x9 baking dish
- 2While cake is still warm poke holes with a straw or chopsticks.
- 3mix about 4oz of carmel topping with the condensed milk and spoon slowly over the warm cake making sure the mixture seeps into the cake.measure about 1/2 of the candy bar mixture and sprinkle on the cake.
- 4Mix cool whip and cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.Spread mixture on top of cool cake. Sprinkle remaing candy bar.Drizzle caramel and chocolate ontop if desired.
- 5Place cake uncovered in refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigrator.