How to Make Fantasy Fudge
- MICROWAVE: In 4 quart, microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high (full-power) 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk, mix well.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes or until it begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well, scrape bowl.
- Continue microwaving 5-1/2 minutes.
- Stir after 3 minutes.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 inch square pan or 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes 3 pounds.