edible clear glue
Ingredients For edible clear glue
1 cwhite granulated sugar
- NOT FOR CHILDREN TO BE MAKING,
- BE CAUTIOUS WITH HOT GLUE.
How To Make edible clear glue
11) Mix the water and sugar together in a very small heavy bottom saucepan.
22) Heat over med/low heat until it begins to thicken and it starts to have a golden shade to it. Take it off the heat, but keep it warm. One way to do this is by placing the small saucepan in a larger pan of hot water.
33) Then dip your edges in it and they will stick.
4You can also use this for "glass" windows, and chimney smoke. Pour it out onto waxed paper to the size you want. Let your imagination go wild. Good luck.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!