Easy Butterscotch Pound Cake
Teri’s mention that this is the first cake her daughter ever made inspired me to get my grandson, Connor, involved! He and I have cooked together since he could walk and it's a really precious time for us. We had a ton of fun preparing this recipe together, and the finished cake was a big hit with the entire Kitchen Crew!
[Read more about this recipe in Janet's Notebook!]
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix (straight from the box)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 small
- instant vanilla pudding mix (straight from the box)
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 pkg
- butterscotch chips
How to Make Easy Butterscotch Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine 1st 5 ingredients. Mix well for 4 minutes.
- 3Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- 4Pour into well-greased and floured Bundt pan and bake.
- 5Bake for approximately 1 hour (generally takes the full time)