Easy Black Beans
1 smallonion, chopped
1jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
3 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1 largecan of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tspground cumin
·salt and pepper to taste
·sliced scallions and cilantro or parsly for garnish(optional)
How to Make Easy Black Beans
- Heat a medium saute pan on med. to high heat.
- Add oil, onions and jalapeno and saute for 2-5 minutes or until onions become a little translucent. Turn heat down to med. low.
- Add garlic and saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Add black beans and spices to the pan and saute another 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer beans to a serving dish and top with chopped scallions and cilantro or parsley.