Diabetic Dirt Cake
1 boxsugar free oreos
1 boxlarge sugar free-fat free instant vanilla pudding
3 cmilk (i used 2%, but you can use 1%, fat free, or whole)
8 ozcream cheese fat-free
12 ozcool whip (i used lite instead of sugar free. it has less carbs)
1 csplenda granulated
1 tspvanilla extract
4 Tbspbutter (i used parkay spray butter. you can use whatever butter product that you normally use)
How to Make Diabetic Dirt Cake
- 1. Mix vanilla pudding and milk. Set aside.
2. Cream together cream cheese, cool whip, butter and vanilla.
3. Mix cream cheese mixture with pudding.
4. Chop Oreos in a food processor or blender. (I like to chop my fine. It really looks like dirt. But you can make yours as chuncky as you like.)
5. Spread a thin layer of cookie in bottom of large bowl or pan. Spread a thick layer of pudding. Then another thin layer of cookie. Keep layering until you have used everything. And your top layer is cookie. The Bowl that I use makes 3 cookie layers and 2 pudding layers.
6. Put in fridge and let chill for a couple of hours.