2 lbground chuck
1/2 creal mayo
1/4 cdijon mustard
8 sliceswiss cheese
3 cloveroasted smashed garlic
4 sliceof your favorite deli ham
·dill pickles slices ( they have them just sliced for sammies now )
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cuban Burger
- Divide the ground meat into 4 sections and make 4 patties out of it.
- You can grill these or fry them. Cook till fully cooked.
- Mix the mayo, mustard and garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Assemble the burgers. Put the mayo mustard mixture on both the bottom and top half of the buns. Place 1 slice of swiss then place the burger on top of the cheese.Then a slice of ham then another slice of cheese then the pickle slices.
- If using a grill wrap the burgers in tin foil then place back on the grill. With a heavy pan press the burgers down for 30 seconds. If using a pan just smash them in the pan until the cheese melts.