Crispy Taco Recipe1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1minced garlic clove
1/2 tspchili powder
2 ctomatoes, diced
4 largewheat flour tortillas
How to Make Crispy Taco Recipe
- Brown together ground beef, onion and garlic in a heavy frying pan over medium heat, stirring until meat loses its pinkness.
- Add salt and chili powder, blending well.
- Place 1/2 cup of the ground beef filling, 1/2 cup shredded chesse and 1/4 cup diced tomatoes onto one-half of each tortilla.
- Fold other half over filling, pressing it down to remove any air pockets.
- Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4 inch depth.
- When oil is hot, place filled tortillas into pan a few at a time.
- Saute over medium to high heat until golden on each side, about 45 seconds per side.
- Remove from pan onto paper towel.
- Cut into wedges to serve.