Jo Anne Sugimoto
1/2 cmacadamia nuts, chopped, toasted
1 1/2 cflour
3/4 cbutter, room temperature
4 box3.5 oz each chocolate instant pudding
4 1/2 cvery cold milk
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese
1 cpowdered sugar
6 ozcool whip
·cocoa powder for garnish
How to Make CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- Lightly toast the macadamia nuts in a 400 degree oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Blend four, butter and nuts, mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake for 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- FIRST LAYER:
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate instant pudding and the cold milk, blend with a mixer till smooth.
- Pour onto the cooled crust and even it out. Refrigerate.
- TOP LAYER:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and cool whip, blend well. Frost the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.