Chinese King Crab with Mushrooms and Snow Peas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 lbsnow pea pods, trimmed
1/2 tspwhite pepper
3 Tbsppeanut oil
1/2 ccold water
1garlic clove, crushed
3/4 lbking crab meat, frozen
3/4 lbmushrooms, thinly sliced
1/2 tspground ginger
1 cpoultry stock
How to Make Chinese King Crab with Mushrooms and Snow Peas
- Steam snow pea pods for 5 minutes.
- Place in bottom of serving dish and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat oil until very hot but not smoking.
- Add garlic an saute until golden. Remove.
- Add crab meat and toss, cooking for 1 minute.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add stock and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch mixed with 1/2 cup of cold water until the cornstarch is dissolved and cook, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Pour over snow pea pods, sprinkle with ginger and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve hot with cooked brown rice.