Chicken and White Bean Chili
6boneless chicken breasts, boiled
1medium onion, chopped
2 creserved chicken broth
38 ozcanned white kidney beans (drained)
2 smallcans chopped green chiles
3 Tbspsour cream
2 tspground cumin
2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspground red pepper
How to Make Chicken and White Bean Chili
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Saute chopped onion in small amount of oil.
- Add chicken and onion to chicken broth.
- Add chiles and all seasonings.
- Cook on low heat 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in kidney beans and sour cream.
- Continue cooking another 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with shredded monterey jack cheese and crushed tortilla chips.