Cheese Potato Chowder1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 conion, chopped
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1 cchicken broth
1.25 cinstant mashed potato flakes
3 Tbspblue cheese, crumbled
1/3 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Cheese Potato Chowder
- In medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Add onion and green pepper.
- Cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in milk, chicken broth and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in potato flakes.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon each cheddar and blue cheese for later use.
- Stir in remaining cheddar and blue cheeses.
- Heat until melted, about 1 minute.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with reserved cheddar and blue cheeses.