Double-Dutch Chocolate Holiday Cookies In A Jar
M & M's whats not to like?
- 1 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- double dutch dark cocoa
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/4 c
- red and green milk chocolate m&m's
- 1/3 c
- white baking chips
How to Make Double-Dutch Chocolate Holiday Cookies In A Jar
- 1In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. In a 1 qt. glass jar, layer the flour mixture, cocoa, sugar, brown sugar, M&M's and baking chips. Cover and store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month.
Yield: 1 batch (5 cups of mix) that makes 36 cookies.
- 2RECIPE TO ATTACH TO THE JAR:
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, egg and vanilla until well blended. Add contents of jar and stir until combined.
2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until set.
Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.