Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
I served this at my grand daughters end of school party and everyone loved it
How to Make Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 1Place candy pieces in plastic bag and strike with heavy spoon to coarsely chop.
- 2Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches long sides touching on a flat serving plate. Squirt an even layer of whipped cream over top, making sure whipped cream extends to outside edges for best appearance.
- 3Sprinkle 1/3 cup chopped candy pieces on whipped cream
- 4Repeat layers twice. Garnish top as desired.
- 5freeze 6 hours or until firm. Cut with serated knife
Vary candy colors and choices to represent holidays or special occasions throughout the year. Use birthday candles with holders for a special birthday cake.
- 7Use two layers of two sandwiches each, and let kids assemble their own creations.