Blender Broccoli Soup1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbeef bouillon granules
10 ozfrozen broccoli, chopped
1 clight cream
1/4 tsponion salt
1 dash(es)ground nutmeg
How to Make Blender Broccoli Soup
- In saucepan heat water and bouillon granules to boiling; add broccoli.
- Cover and simmer mixture for 3 minutes--do not drain.
- In blender container or food processor combine half the broccoli mixture and half the milk.
- Cover and blend until broccoli is very fine.
- Add half the cream, the onion salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cover and chill.
- Stir before serving.
- If desired garnish with sour cream and snipped chives.