Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake
I adapted this recipe from the Tasty Kitchen.
If you have guest over take the other half of the french bread and make that half with the same procedure and serve both halfs.
2chicken breast, cooked and shredded
2whole green onions, sliced
2/3 cranch dressing (more or less to taste)
1/21 loaf whole french bread (cut whole loaf in half lengthwise and just use one half
2whole roma tomatoes, sliced
4slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
1 cgrated monterey jack cheese
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine your shredded chicken, green onions, bacon that is crumbled and enough ranch dressing to make a chicken salad.
- Scoop and spread onto bread. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake just until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. (Do not let the bread get real crusty) I bake about 5 minutes and if cheese is not melted just put under the broiler for a few seconds until cheese is the consistency you like.
- Cut into slices and serve.