Beef with Asparagus1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1.5 Tbspdry sherry
2 Tbspsoy sauce
3 Tbsppeanut oil
1/2 lbasparagus, sliced diagonally
·"just a pinch" of salt
3 Tbspchicken broth
How to Make Beef with Asparagus
- Coat beef thoroughly.
- Marinate 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil in a wok over a high flame and stir-fry the beef long enough to brown it lightly.
- Remove from wok and drain.
- In the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil, stir-fry the asparagus for a few seconds to coat it.
- Add salt and chicken broth and boil until the asparagus is tender-crisp (about 1 minute).
- Add the beef and toss it with the asparagus to combine them.
- Serve the beef immediately.