Baked Chicken and Broccoli Tortillas
10 ozcream of mushroom soup
2 Tbspdijon mustard
1 tspdried tarragon
2 1/2 cchicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 1/2 cbroccoli, cooked
2green onions, chopped
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1 ccheese, grated
How to Make Baked Chicken and Broccoli Tortillas
- Combine soup, milk, mustard and tarragon.
- Stir in chicken, broccoli and green onions.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into center of each tortilla.
- Fold in sides and roll up.
- Place, seam side down, in greased 12x8x1 3/4-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer.