Asparagus with Strawberry Vinaigrette1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 chulled strawberries
1/4 cstrawberry vinegar
1 Tbspwalnut oil
1/2 cpeanut oil
How to Make Asparagus with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Trim asparagus and cut each stalk in thirds.
- Steam until tender but still crisp.
- Plunge in ice water; drain.
- Wash strawberries, then hull.
- Cut strawberries in half; combine with asparagus.
- Combine dressing ingredients; toss asparagus and strawberries gently with dressing.
- Chill well before serving.