Turkey Leftover Goodness (Soup)
There is alway left overs after Thanksgiving. My wonderful Husband thows this together about three days after. I hope you love this as much as we do.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- use all the left over turkey. shredded.
- left over gravy. if you need more liquid add chicken stock.
- onions, diced.
- carrots, diced.
- potatoes, diced. substitue egg noodles or rice is desired.
- celery, diced.
- add left over stuffing if you desire. i do, if there is any left.
- broccoli, chopped (if desired).
- salt and pepper to taste.
1As you have noticed, there are no set amounts to this meal. Depends on the amount of left overs. I use all left overs from Thanksgiving to make this dish. I leave a list and my better half thows it toghher.
2Pour your left over gravy in to your crock pot or a stove top pan and start warming. Add the shredded Turkey and all the raw vegies. Salt and Pepper to taste and simmer on low to medium heat till veggies are soft. Serve with fresh dinner rolls to top of the Yummy!!!!