Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup (Crockpot)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- chicken or vegetable broth
- medium-sized carrots (peeled and chopped)
- medium sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- large sweet onion (chopped)
- piece of fresh ginger (about an inch long, finely minced)
- salt and pepper to taste
1Put all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low until the vegetables are tender, between 9 and 11 hours. Pour into blender and puree until smooth.
2Serve hot or cold (you can garnish with a little yogurt).