Meatless BBQ chili
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 15 oz cans kidney beans, drained
- 15 oz cans pinto beans, drained
- onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 Tbsp
- ground cumin
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes w/ chiles, drained
- 1/3 c
- lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 c
- frozen corn, thawed
- 12 oz bag frozen meatless soy crumbles
- 3/4 c
- favorite bbq sauce
1In lg slow-cooker, stir together both beans, onion, green bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and broth.
2Cover, cook on high for 4 hrs. Uncover and using a potato masher, very gently mash beans until everything is thickened.
3Stir in corn, soy crumbles, and BBQ sauce. Cover, cook 30 mins more. Serve w/ shredded cheese and sour cream, if desired.