Fresh Harvest Tomatoes and Green Chile Soup
- 20 medium
- fresh tomatoes.. mixture of roma and anyother tomatoe brand.
- 2 lb
- extra lean hamburger -cooked in small pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh garlic or 2 quarters of the garlic .. diced
- 3 dash(es)
- salt.. add more for flavor as needed
- 4 qt
- cooking pan to cook ingredients at low
- 5 large
- blended- fresh** roased green chile put in last after cooking all the above
- minutes cook on slow heat ...semi- covered.. stir once in awhile
- chop half the tomatoes and blend the other 10
- garlic fresh or store chopped
- salt to flavor and as needed to your own taste
- cook until flavors are having semi-thick texture and then add the chile and continue cooking for 20 minutes on low
- serves: 6
FOLLOW DIRECTION: HEAT 4 QUART STEW PAN FEW SECONDS PRIOR TO COOKING THE HAMBURGER. BREAK THE MEAT INTO PIECES WHILE COOKING [ BIT SIZE].
1. Start with the hambuger in medium heat until light brown.
2. Add onions, garlic, tomatoes, chile roasted for best flavor. ( green chile ].
3. Add, salt 2 1/2 teaspoon
4. Lower heat to low heat and cover slight for 15-20 minutes ... Yummy Yum Yum... Its Ready..!!!