EASY CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP
HAVE MADE IT MANY TIMES AND WILL CONTINUE MAKING IT.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1--1.4oz. pkg
- vegetable soup mix (knorr )
- 3 pkg
- vegetable broth, mix (swanson's flavor boost )
- 16 oz
- frozen mixed vegetables of your choice
- 8 oz
- additional frozen vegetables of your choice
- 7 c
- 1--5.5oz c
- v-8 vegetable juice
- 2 c
- cooked chicken breasts, in bite sized pieces
- 8 oz
- cooked noodles
1Bring the water,vegetable broth packets, and vegetable soup mix to a boil.
Add the frozen vegetable, and V-8.
Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
2Add the cooked chicken breasts and cooked noodles.
Warm the mixture until ready to serve.