Ummmmm feta cheese. I love to use good quality Greek feta in this dish, along with fresh herbs, it brings this dish alive. If you like you can use your favorite homemade Greek dressing or the store bought dressing that I tried.
Once you try it, you will be addicted, it is so good.
Serve with your favorite crackers or bread. Another quick and easy to make snack, that you will be happy to serve to family or friends. Cooking time reflects refrigerating time.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 250 g greek sheep feta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (kraft sundried tomato & oregano)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, fresh, small, use leaves only
- 6 sprigs thyme, fresh, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, peeled, thinly sliced
1Add the prepared cheese into a medium size bowl.
2Next add all the remaining ingredients over the cheese cubes, toss lightly, cover and refrigerate for 1 - 4 hours, or until ready to use, do not let sit longer than 24 hours.
3Serve with pita chips, crackers or your favorite bread.
I also like to serve cherry tomatoes and black olives on the side.