Loni's Cabbage Casserole
It's one of my very favorties.
I love cabbage so it's not hard to please me.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 stick
- butter, this time you don't have to use organic or european butter, although i do
- large brown onion (texas sweet) minced
- 1-2 can(s)
- green peppers, chopped, not fine
- 8 oz. cans stew tomatoes
- double crackers, crushed not too fine
- large head of cabbage, slided like for slaw
Salt and pepper to taste. Place the mixture in a lightly buttered casserole dish. Add the stewed tomatoes on top. Then add the crushed crackers on top and dot with the rest of the butter. Bake at 350* for an hour.