Asagio Spinach and Artichoke Dip for Game Day
The asagio cheese totally makes this dip a winner!
You can serve this chilled or warm its a matter of preference. I have included directions for both.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 c parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c asagio cheese shredded
- 10 oz frozen spinach (chopped in blender)
- 8 oz jar of artichoke hearts, chopped
- salt and pepper and garlic powder
FOR a hot version: Pour into a 9 x 9 baking dish and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Serve warm