Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- crescent roll dough
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 1/3 c
- miracle whip (no substitutes)
- 1 small pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- assorted chopped/diced vegetables:
- celery, tomatos, broccoli,
- cauliflower, green onions, etc.
1Roll out crescent dough in large pan, such as a jelly roll pan. Bake for 10 min at 350 degrees. Cool completely.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, miracle whip, and ranch dressing mix. Spread onto cooled crust.
Top with assorted vegetables and shredded cheese.