"The Best Broccoli Ever!"
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- broccoli florets (i used a 16 oz. pkg)
- 5 Tbsp
- olive oil (3 during prep and 2 during bake time)
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 clove
- garlic cloves (peeled and sliced)
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice (concentrate or a fresh lemon. i used concentrate)
- 1/4 c
- fresh parmesan cheese (optional)
- 3 Tbsp
- pine nuts (crushed and toasted)
1Preheat oven at 350
2Put the broccoli in a foil-lined cookie sheet and toss in 3 tbsp of olive oil.
3Add in your salt and pepper.
4Toss in your 4 peeled and sliced garlic cloves.
5Roast in the oven for 20 min. or until some of the tips of the florets are a little browned.
6Take out of the oven and add 2 more tbsps of olive oil and mix around.
7Zest a fresh lemon over the broccoli (I use alot :))
8Throw in 3 tbsps of pine nuts
9Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
10Put the broccoli back in the oven for 5 more minutes and you're done :) ENJOY!