Featured Pinch Tips Video
- celery stalks (depending on the size of the stalks)
- 8 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bunch
- fresh chives chopped finely
- 1 tsp
- celery salt
- 1 can(s)
- lump crab meat (optional)
- 1/4 lb
- diced cooked baby shrimp (optional)
1Soften cream cheese by allowing it to sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
2Place the cream cheese, chives, and celery salt into the mixing bowl and mix on medium until blended.
3Add one or both of the seafood and mix in by hand until blended.
4Stuff the celery stalks and serve.