Greek Green Bean Side Dish
This recipe looked so delicious and is going on my grocery list!
I know I would enjoy it as a side or even alone. The recipe and picture belongs to FOOD recipe site.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
Can use frozen green beans. Cut recipe in half if you like, dish can be ready in 20 minutes.