Garden vegetable basil salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- fresh green beans, snipped
- ripe tomato, peeled and cut into wedges
- small cucumber, sliced or diced
- green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c
- fresh basil leaves, slivered (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/3 c
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- virgin olive oil
- dresh corn on the cob, cut from the cob
1You can use any veges you like with this. This recipe was what I had on hand. Get creative with it and add everything you like!
2Blanch the green beans until tender crisp.
3Add all veges and basil together and toss to mix.
4FOR THE DRESSING/MARINADE:
Whisk together, mustard,vinegar and sugar. Add oil slowly, whisking until slightly thickened and well blended.
Pour over veges and toss to coat well. Seal ans refrigerate until serving time.