Cucumbers and sour cream with dill
Dill is optional.
For less calories and fat content, use Fat Free or Light sour cream.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- long thin cucumbers
- 1/2 small
- onion sliced in very thin slices cut in half (more or less, your choice)
- 4-5 Tbsp
- sour cream ( light or fat free can be used also)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- heaping tbs white sugar (more or less , to desired taste )
- 1/4 tsp
- dillweed (optional)
- salt/pepper to desired taste
- note: do not use big round cucumbers, seeds are too big