Cucumbers and sour cream with dill
Dill is optional.
For less calories and fat content, use Fat Free or Light sour cream.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- long thin cucumbers
- 1/2 small
- onion sliced in very thin slices cut in half (more or less, your choice)
- 4-5 Tbsp
- sour cream ( light or fat free can be used also)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- heaping tbs white sugar (more or less , to desired taste )
- 1/4 tsp
- dillweed (optional)
- salt/pepper to desired taste
- note: do not use big round cucumbers, seeds are too big
1Rinse and peel cucumbers and onions ... Slice as thin as possible into medium size bowl ... place in refrigerator for about a 1/2 to 1 hour ... remove and drain excess water, well. Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Serve and enjoy !!