Coleslaw with Basil and Garlic Vinaigrette
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar(or less)
- 1 teaspoon mccormick® basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon mccormick® garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp mccormick ground black pepper
- 1 package (14 ounces) shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
1Mix oil, vinegar, sugar, basil, garlic salt and pepper in large bowl. Add coleslaw mix, red cabbage and radishes; toss to coat well. Cover.
2Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
3Great with burgers, chicken, fish,steak, ribs, meatloaf, or alone.