Cha Cha Beans
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- small bag of dried pinto beans
- small pieces of salt pork
- medium tomato seeded and diced
- medium onion, diced
- cup chopped cilantro
- jalopena's seeds removed and diced
- limes (you might only need 1, depending on the size.
Mix together the tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalopena's. Squeeze juice of the lime over the ingredients.
Place the beans in a serving bowl and put salsa on top. This is good served with some buttermilk cornbread.
Tip: You can leave some of the seeds in the salsa if you want to kick it up.