Cauliflower Egg Skillet
OMG I have so many boxes of recipes to sort....
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 to 6 large
- eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1 medium
- cauliflower, cut small florets
- 1 tsp
- popcorn salt (it's yellow with butter in it)
- 1 pinch
- black pepper
- 2 medium
- fresh green tops of shallots, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or oil
- fresh parsley, chopped fine
1Wash cauliflower, separate in small pieces and cook in salty water for about 8 to 10 minutes, until 1/2 cooked(al dente).Drain well. Set aside.
2Heat butter in deep skillet or saucepan over medium heat and put in the floret pieces; season with popcorn salt and pepper.
Pour beaten eggs over florets and stir. Cook until eggs set up to your liking.But not too hard.
3Sprinkle green tops and parsley over all. Serve with a lite salad for brunch or hash browns for breakfast.