Apple Maple Green Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4-5 Tbsp
- maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1/2 c
- dried cranberries
- 2/3 c
- walnuts or you can use pecans if you prefer
- (werthers) hard carmel candies
- large apples ( gala or honey crisp have good taste and stay crisp)
- 1/3 c
- thinly sliced red onion
- 6-8 cups( maybe 1.5 bags of preprepared) of chopped romaine and spring mix ( spinach and spring mix)
- tablespoons of vinegar to soak apples
1Prepare the dressing first. Put syrup, mayo and vinegar in a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Then whisk oil in slowly until slightly thick. Refrigerate.
3Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and add to one quart of ice cold water; set aside.
6PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
Mix salad greens, onion, half of the cranberries, half of the Walnuts and 3/4th of the apples in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing. Save 2 tablespoons to dribble on top.