5 Layer Greek Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. of garbanzo beans or chickpeas, drain reserve 1/3 c. liquid
- 2 clove
- finely minced garlic
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 Tbsp
- tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tsp
- bag of pita chips, or you can take pita bread and slice into 6 pcs. like a pizza
1This is the hummus the base of the dip: (You can also use store bought but pricey and making your own is quite easy.
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until the consistency is smooth. Yes, it's that easy.
Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.
2Finely chop olive, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill.
Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
Crumble feta cheese on top.
Sprinkle bits of dill and serve with warm pita slices.