Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Andy Anderson !
I say: It’s right there in front of you.
He says: Not that stuff, I want the round kind, that comes out the can… Well, that’s weird Uncle James.
This is actually simple recipe, but it produces wonderful flavor in a cranberry sauce. You can make it a day or two before the big event, and then cover, and keep in the refrigerator.
So, you ready… Let’s make cranberry sauce.
- 1 lb
- fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked over
- 3/4 c
- sugar, granulated version
- 1 medium
- orange… the juice, and reserve one half of the squeezed orange
- cinnamon stick
- cloves, or 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 c
- cabernet sauvignon, or similar red wine