French Style Green Beans W/ Smoked Turkey
Rose Mary Mogan
My daughter Briana first added Smoked Turkey to her green Beans for a party that she did, from my original recipe, & said they were a big hit. So the original idea is hers, I just used FROZEN FRENCH STYLE GREEN BEANS, instead of regular. I use smoked Turkey in many of my veggie dishes.
The addition of the Smoked Turkey really does add lots of flavor along with the carrots, Onions & Red Skin potatoes. I used baby carrots & quartered them to make more uniform size pieces. Try this you may like it too.
- 2 lb
- smoked turkey legs cooked tender & deboned or smoked meat of your choice
- 24 oz
- frozen french style green beans
- 4 medium
- red skin potatoes washed & cubed
- 2 c
- baby carrots quartered (measure first then quarter)
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1/2-1 tsp
- coarse black pepper & garlic powder (or use steak seasoning)