My Pork Chop Casserole- Delish!
- for frying chops and vegetables - i used some bacon grease
- 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick - pork chops, center cut or could use boneless, the bone in have more flavor
- 1 clove
- garlic minced
- each - red & green pepper, chopped
- med onion, chopped
- 1 - 10.5 oz
- each - can cream of chicken and cream of celery soup
- 1 - 32 oz
- bag cubed hash browns - thawed
- 2/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- each - milk & heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp
- each - salt & pepper
- salt, garlic powder & pepper
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded, cheddar cheese - divided
- 1 c
- french fried onions
Rinse pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with season salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Spread potato mixture, evenly into the prepared dish.