- 1 1/2 c
- tomato sauce, italian seasoned
- red onion
- bell pepper, diced
- segments of a garlic head
- 1 Tbsp
- oregano, dried
- pepperoni sliced thin
- 1 c
- sausage, thoroughly cooked
- fresh tomato sliced
- round of pizza dough ( usually best if purchased from pizzarea)
- 2 c
- shredded cheeses ( i combine mozzarella, cheddar, & monterey jack)
- 1/2 can(s)
- black olives sliced
Preheat oven at 400 F.
Knead and dust your surface area for rolling dough thinly dusting rolling pin (utensil) dust w/ all- purpose flour, throughout the flattening process.
When thin lift gently folding in half then filling pie plate or baking pan and bake for 5-7 min. On 450 F.
Remove and fill with a layer of shredded cheese.
Add diced red, green, or yellow bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, olives, onions (red are best)' pepperoni, sausage. Add tomato sliced thinly as divided segments.